Whether you are involved in a real estate transaction, struggling with a business dispute or fighting unfair employment practices, Attorney Rick Narvaiz will offer practical solutions at a reasonable rate. Over the past three decades, Mr. Narvaiz has represented clients in:
- REAL ESTATE LAW — Commercial and residential real estate transactions involve significant research and thorough preparation. Mr. Narvaiz will guide you through the process to buy, sell or lease property in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- BUSINESS LAW — From the initial business formation through dispute resolution and business transactions, small and medium-sized companies encounter legal struggles every day. Attorney Narvaiz can meet your needs for a General Counsel, while providing experienced guidance for business owners at a reasonable cost.
- EMPLOYMENT LAW — Employees and employers often struggle with employment contracts, severance agreements and dispute resolution. Mr. Narvaiz provides practical guidance and helps employment law clients accomplish their goals.
- CONTRACTS — A properly constructed contract can provide significant protection. Attorney Narvaiz assists employers, business owners and real estate clients with experienced contract drafting and review in a wide variety of business areas.
- CIVIL LITIGATION — Resolving disputes quickly and cost-effectively is important for everyone. The firm will represent your interests in negotiation and trial regarding real estate disputes and business litigation.
Each of these legal issues can have a serious impact on your financial well-being and that of your business. We take an objective view of your case and provide the representation you need to reach a fair and cost-effective resolution of your case. Call 301-628-2066 or contact us online to schedule a free phone consultation with Attorney Narvaiz.
VIRGINIA : 703-560-9186